Friday, September 7, 2012

Something Beautiful...


           It's the night before I leave.  Just said goodbye, no scratch that, see you later to Micah.  Spent time with him, my grandma, uncle and his family today and said my farewells to them as well.  And the tears are just beginning.  And even though I know I will being seeing them in only a few short months, this is just the next journey of my life in which I can't directly share with them as I have all my life.  The tears come from the feeling I have because I know that they all love me very much and that they will always be who they are in my life.  I am so excited to see what He has for me this year! What He is going to to show me, what He is going to teach me, and most of all, how He is going to change my life.  Tomorrow is the day that I leave.  Tomorrow is the beginning of something beautiful.  
Prayer requests (as of now): safe travels, patience, safety in general, stability (missing people) and most of all: preparation of the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment