Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Come to Me

Today was a good day! God has really shown himself! I told Micah that it's like God has been putting a pillow under my feet every step of the way so far! The great thing is is that I KNOW that He will continue to do so until He is finished with me in Argentina.  I am so thankful for all the prayers because I can DEFINITELY feel Him working here and I'm watching Him right before me!  Joe Jordan, the founder of this ministry of Word of Life in Argentina, spoke to us a few days ago.  He said if you are going to be here, then you need to be all here.  I know that the Lord is taking care of everyone and everything at home and whatever his will is, will remain.  So for now, I need and want to be here, 110%!  In my devotional this morning, I was reading in Matthew 11 and the Lord was speaking and talking about coming to Him and finding rest.  Immediately, I remembered a song (uno cansion) that was written from this part of scripture.  "Come to me, I'm all you need, come to me, I'm your everything!  I am your anger in the wind and the rain and I am your steadfast so don't be afraid!.."  So I say to you all reading this back at home, remember that God is always there, WE are the ones who choose to walk away from Him, He is always there and He is all we need and HE is who I am relying on to get through Argentina!

2 comments:

  1. Did Joe Jordan clap a lot? Or snap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha YES! He clapped a lot! Really because a lot of people were falling asleep (he talked at like 8 in the morning both times)

    ReplyDelete